Autumn riding with the road cycling magazine dedicated to the thrill of the ride.
Don't let the colder weather and dwindling daylight get in the way of your cycling. Cyclist magazine have the inside track on winter kit, indoor training and warmer climes that will make this your favourite season. Failing that, just kick up in front of the fire and settle into an interview with your favourite pro.
Get your next 3 issues for JUST £5 saving 70% on the shop price, plus you’ll get a FREE Specialized EMT road tool, worth £17.
- Your first 3 issues of Cyclist in print for only £5, saving 70% on the shop price
- Free Specialized EMT road tool worth £17*
- Free delivery direct to your door
- Get your copy before it hits the shelves
- Never miss an issue
- Exclusive subscriber only collectable covers
Your subscription will then continue at £29.99 every 6 issues, continuing to save you money on the shop price.
FREE Specialized EMT road tool WORTH £17
The EMT road tool is a lightweight, pocket-sized piece that features all of the essentials for long road rides. This includes a wide range of Allen keys, a flat blade, and even a Philips screwdriver. Even better, the shape is very low-profile, and the weight tips the scales at a svelte 125 grams.
• Low-profile forged aluminum side plates.
• 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen keys.
• 4.5mm flat blade and #1 Phillips.
• Weight: 125g